Beautiful, fresh, delicious and easy!
- 2 cups sliced heirloom tomatoes (Note: You can use any tomatoes, but look for a variety of green, yellow and red if possible)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (more or less depending on taste)
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves (more or less depending on taste)
- 4 ounces goat cheese (more or less depending on taste) loosely rolled into dollop size balls
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on plate, add onion and basil.
- Place “dollops” of the goat cheese around the plate.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.